WARNING ⚠️ GRAPHIC CONTENT SEX STORY CONTINUED....

......She whispers into my ear that she loves the way my cock feels inside her. As I thrust deeply. She’s so sensitive from the previous orgasms she had from me going down on her. But I wanted to get mine too. So I leaned into it more giving her that extra inch that makes her gasp for air with every thrust. I dig my arms under hers and grip onto her shoulders from the back to give myself more leverage thrusting deeper and harder into her hot wet pussy. You know it’s good when it starts to sound like a spoon mixing Mac and cheese. Her hands start to dig into my ass pulling me in with every thrust. Her legs spread open even further. The sounds of me pounding her and her moans combined are arising the beast inside. I come to an abrupt stop and flip her over. Her ass instinctively raises in the air and she arches her back as I slide into her from the back. I place my hands beside her breast anchoring myself to the bed as her arms wrap up around my arms locking her self down. As I begin to really give it to her sounds of my pelvic slamming into her ass and her screaming of pleasure turns me on the most. I can feel her arms start to shiver, she’s close to another climax. As I begin to speed up. Pounding into her with everything I got. She lets out a loud moan as her whole body starts to quiver in an intense full body orgasm. I can feel her tight dripping pussy pulsate which sends me over board. I release a loud groan as I dump everything I have inside her as she bites the sheet. My thrust come to a slow stop as I feel depleted of everything. My body is spent. Her body continues to convulse as I hold my weight with my elbows on top of her I begin to hug her tighter with my arms and kiss her on her shoulder, with every kiss I can feel her body twitch and shake. She is so sensitive at this point that the breath from my lips cause her to shiver. She tries to shrug me off in hopes no body contact will calm her body from shaking. I just roll off with a huge grin knowing that I satisfied my girl beyond she has ever had....

Well this was a continuation of my last story. I’m still figuring out this app and how it functions. If this is a hit I just may regularly post stories. I sure have a lot of them. 😬