sex while pregnant

Before I was pregnant my boyfriend and I had sex all the time. I understand that it might slow down during pregnancy but he typically has a really high sex drive. I'm a little over 5 months pregnant now and our sex life is non-existent. I don't remember the last time he initiated but when I try sometimes I get a response. But it's the type of response where he's not really into it and it kills it for me. If I feel like he doesn't want it then why would I continue to be into it? I finally asked him about it and he said that he just doesn't really like having sex during pregnancy. He doesn't know why but he's had 3 kids before me and apparently this isn't new for him. Fine. So I'll stiffer through at least 5 more months of a sexless relationship but I need to feel like he still wants me. I told him that I need him to touch me more and give me more attention then because I feel loved through physical intimacy. He jokingly said no and laughed. I don't think he understood how serious I was. Because I've become so insecure, I've also become very jealous. He doesn't like it but how am I supposed to feel good when I know that he typically has an extremely high sex drive and he doesnt want to have sex with me? Is anyone else having this problem? Sorry for the long rant, I just needed to vent.