Baffled!!!

I've been married for almost 4 years, once we got married he deployed for 9 months. After returning home,we moved in together. Within that time, he was talking to his last ex that he so called left alone because she never got a divorce in order for them to be together. I have no idea of that's the honest truth. So one night I ended up with his cell phone that he had hid behind a pillow on the sofa. Yes the phone that he would constantly keep a security lock on and also always in his pocket. I knew someting was wrong then,but never addressed it. We had only lived together for only 5 months,but married for 1 year and 4 months before I went tbrough his phone. There were messages between them and they would talk about me and she would ask about me and he would tell her info, but before that came about,I had already asked about female friends/associates and he stated he had NONE! Soooo after that was over and me ready to leave him, we did couseling to see if that would help. That was in March 2015 when I found out about ex and who knows how long that had been going on,when 1st woman,then in April 2016,there comes a new woman that he worked with that had text messages and him reaching out and flirting with her also. I do need to add that he talked about me with her also,so they new about his wife. And one message with the ex, was about if she was coming to see him,while I was away on a his trip. When I met him,his finances and credit was horrible and I helped him out because now it was us. I left him in 2016 after the last incident. So now,he just arrived back after being deployed after a year and within that year, well a bit before he deployed, he would not call me much. Who knows what he was into, with being gone,he was already horrible with me there. I had to constantly beg him to call his wife or even threaten him. This relationship is quite weird. I felt extremely line and by myself and he would always have an excise of why he didn't call me days at a time. Now he's back and expects us to pick up as hubby and wifey. I really don't know him,after a year of pouring my heart out to him and him not caring about my feelings. So yesterday he says that he really wants to be with me and he loves me,I said action speaks louder than words and now that he's back,I'm giving him a taste of his own medicine. I really think the guy is foolish if you ask me. I've been thinking about a divorce,since he was deployed, but couldn't because he wasn't in the U.S....now he's back I still want a divorce. He's a total stranger, we don't hig, kiss,or have sex. I'm really over what we had in the past. And lastly this man does not think about the future and only lives for the moment,can't save money,and CAN NOT communicate with me,which has been a problem since we had moved it together, I guess that's why he didn't need to communicate with me because he had other women he would talk to. Can someone please help me.......I'm super LOST at this point. Oh yea we even talked to a pastor and 1st lady and he still didn't follow through with what he agreed to follow through with. He just said forget about poor lil wifey....