😭 idk what's going on. Advice or stories??

Emilly

Sorry for the long post. I went off BC November 11th. I started af Wednesday Nov. 15th it was 4 days long. December I started af 13th and it was about 2 1/2 days long. Fast forward to January and I still haven't started af. I've taken many tests since and all bfn. I don't use ovulation tests so idk when or if i ovulated. My period for this month keeps getting pushed back and my ovulation days for December and January keep moving also. I'm thinking when I went of my BC I had breakthrough period, I read that online...So could my cycle still be just regulating or am I technically late for af or What? Glow predicted it to start Jan 9th. I haven't had any spotting or anything! My cervix has been high for a little while now and I think maybe 2 or 3 times has been medium. When does it drop to low for af? right before or during? If I don't have a period this month will I still ovulate? I'm wondering if I could have ovulated late and that's why af is "late". It's just driving me crazy! Also I've been cramping but not bad and usually just in the mornings. I plan on testing Wednesday if af doesn't show and if it's negative I'll wait to see if af shows this month. Before I got off BC I would start at the end of the month. Just looking for others who are in the same boat 😩