I dont know what to do.

y'all. my step dad is a fucking deadbeat. half of everything in our house has been broken for years. no oven, only stove top. our microwave broke. our washing machine is out in the backyard running off of cold water. there's one bathroom in the house that just doesn't work at all. our electricity is all wonky and doesn't work in half the house. none of the bedrooms have carpet, or wood, or anything except whatever black tar shit it is. today our water heater broke and instead of telling us we were gonna have to deal with cold water for a while, he immediately started blaming us all for taking hot showers and using hot water too often...like....that's what the water heater is for?!?!?!!!! now he's trying to tell my mom she has to buy a new one, but also still buy groceries and pay ALL the bills... but he says it's still only his house and he just let's us live in it.... my mom told me to get a job asap so we can move out and leave his ass but I know if I get a job I'm gonna have to drop out of school in order to work enough hours to be able to help pay rent. this is supposed to be my last semester of school before I get my associates degree and then transfer to a school I was already accepted to. I feel like I'm about to lose everything I've been working toward because my mom married this guy who is ruining our lives. I don't know what to do