Babysitter stuff.

Sid

I babysit for one of my best friends every morning from 8am to about 1. It used to just be me and the sweet little baby there and everything would go so smoothly. Recently my friend’s husband’s brother moved in with them until he moves back to Florida. It was cool or whatever like i ignored him being there and did what I needed to do to Take care of the little girl. Then it got a little weird..

the second day of babysitting he was asleep in the living room, and it’s a small apartment so like I get he has to sleep there but he sleeps until like noon. And the little girl likes to watch cartoons and play out there, also I’d end up feeling awkward and just sit at the kitchen table while she took her nap.

Then the third day comes and he actually gets up but he’s just so awkward and makes me feel weird. He got up and he took a shower and then came out of the bathroom in just a towel and said “oh my bad. I forgot my clothes out here” uhhh okay... I ignored it.

My boyfriend called me the next day and I had him on speaker so the dude wouldn’t talk to me, I didn’t want to talk to this guy I barely know I just care about the little girl. It makes my boyfriend uncomfortable that he’s here too.

So just now I’m here babysitting and he’s left to go to work but before he left he asked me “should I shave my face or not?” I said “my boyfriend asks me that all the time I don’t know. Ha. Do what you want” and then he was just like “well I’m a single man I want to pull in the ladies” idk why but that made me so uncomfortable. He asks me stuff like this regularly too. I try to bring up my boyfriend a lot just so he’ll maybe back off with the weird comments but it doesn’t seem to work.

I want to tell my friend about how he makes me uncomfortable but i know he has no wheee to stay right now so I don’t want to seem rude.