Just Curious

Ni

How do you plan on raising your kids on terms of gender? I don't want hate on here, just a good reasonable discussion as to why. People can bring their kids up they way they think is better for their child, and I simply want to know who plans on doing it what way. I personally plan to rear my kids as the sex they are born, because I feel the only difference between a man and a woman is genitals. The female sex reproduces with the male, so I will teach my girls to date boys, and my boys to date girls, but I won't treat them any different otherwise. When they are older if they develop different opinions than mine, that's okay. I won't try to change their minds. Now be nice, what will you do/have you done with your children?

GLOW ADMIN Note: Please continue to keep all conversation and debate respectful. The first 101 comments, give or take a few, have been very respectful and understanding of different viewpoints and opinions. As soon as you see any comments that ruin the conversation with transphobia, fighting, or personal attacks, please report them immediately. We would like the conversation to continue in a healthy manner.

Vote below to see results!