My baby girl despite being in nicu for 4 Days is healthy 4 weeks later.

Je`Niqua • Proud wife, mommy of four; 1 bonus son, 1 bio daughter, twin boys

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​My baby girl is 1 month 5 days old. At birth she spent 4 days in the special NICU due to my having a fever during labor ( I was in labor for over 36 hours) they ended having to perform an emergency c section because of my temp. After csection she was rushed to the NICU. I was dicharged 12/26 which was 3 days after having her. The nurses kept trying to make me go home saying my daughter would be staying for 10 days because they believed she had an infection even though her blood work came back negative they wanted to check my placenta. I was extremely upset and hurt by What they were saying. They were talking to me as if I was some young dumb mother. They switched their attitudes when my husband came and I let them know he was my husband and her father. They still was saying be prepared she may have to stay. I stayed in the NICU with her the entire night cause I knew she was ok and that she would be coming home the next morning. they had her on antibiotics the entire 4 days. Placenta test came back negative that morning and I was able to take my baby home .

In the nicu

Day 2 in NICU

Last day in nicu

Now at 5 weeks old

I’m so in love with my baby girl