I just felt myself ovulating?

Gretchen

So I’m new to this, never tried to get pregnant before! I have twins by oops from when I was 23. I am now 33 years old and my husband and I are trying to conceive. Ive been using the glow tracking system since August, when I stopped taking birth control. I used birth control consistently for the last 10 years (never desired to be pregnant again) until recently. My husband and I had intercourse the last 3 days but today something was WAY different. I didn’t really think about it until after we had sex today for the 3rd time. Afterwards I went to get my nails done and on the way there I started cramping. It was annoying and kinda like a weird flaring cramp. So, I google, “pain after sex” and I see that one of the signs are ovulation. I started to read into it and started to be aware of my other symptoms.

My other signs were as follows:

-Extremely sore breasts

-extremely wet during intercourse (like more than I’ve ever been before) almost like a waterfall, very slippery!

- resting body temp at 97.0-97.4

-nausea

My <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android">glow app</a> says today should be the first day of my ovulation, but like I said I’ve never done this. I told my best friend, “mark my words, today is the day I got pregnant”. Might sound crazy but who knows! Anyone else have pain in the abdominal area like I described? It was only on my left side, which I read was common. Hope my minds not playing tricks on me!