Which boy should I go for ?😬(read description)

Ashley • Ig- jamieson_ashley Sc- Ashley_j7

Boy 1: we have been best friends since kindergarten, we dated in gr 8 for 4 months, I broke it off bc I wasn’t feeling much love and we fought a lot. But after that I couldn’t stop myself from thinking about him. When I saw him at school I was dying, bc I couldn’t hug him. He offered me a second chance bc he still liked me. I’m worried bc people say going back with ur ex is like reading the same book and expecting a different ending.

Boy 2: I have always liked him, and I always wanted him to like me bc he was so funny and cute. He now finally likes me and of course, I like him. But he used to like my friend and she wasn’t aloud to date so she nicely rejected him, then it happened again where he was broken up with. He hates both of those girls, he completely shuts them out of his life. I’m afraid he will do that to me.

Boy 3: we have always been connected. He’s really fun to talk with and I’m so emotionally attracted to him but, he is way way taller than me and pretty large in size, I have no problem with that but I just can’t find myself to be physically attracted to him.

Vote below to see results!