Was this sexual assault?

Cassie

About a week and a half ago I was hanging out at my friends dorm, and he starts coming on to me and trying to get me to cuddle with him. I told him I would lay in bed with him but I didn’t want to have sex with him. For the next 10-15 minutes or so, he gets pretty physical. He reached under my shirt, started groping my breasts, kissing my neck, etc. I kept telling him, “I don’t want to do this”, “I don’t want to have sex”. He kept saying “please, please”, and then he just pulled down my pants. I repeated, “I don’t want to do this.” He then said, “Well how about you just let me eat you out”, and then went down on me before I could even respond. I just laid there and did nothing. He then said, “Wouldn’t this be a lot better with something else inside you?” and I repeated, again, “I really don’t want to have sex”. He then got defensive and kept begging, asking me why not, and things like that. I just gave up and said fine and laid there waiting for it to be over.

I know I repeatedly told him no, but I ended up just saying fine and let him do it. I’m not sure how I feel about it, but I know I didn’t want it.

Update: Thank you for all of your kind messages and wonderful support. I do not plan on pressing charges because, like many of you beautiful women said, it would be complicated with the coerced consent and ultimately I feel like it wouldn’t help me at all. I may report him to the title IX office though. And for those who are questioning why I didn’t just get up and leave, I was frozen. He was aggressive and I was in fear of my safety.