Baby’s father is having bad dreams?

C 💕

Has this happened to anyone else?

The past couple weeks I’ve noticed my boyfriend has been having bad dreams. I wasn’t sure what they were about until a couple nights ago.

The other night he was muttering in his sleep which he does often. But then he just shot up and faced me and asked if I was ok. I was confused and told him I was fine. He laid back down and pulled my as close as possible and fell right back asleep. I asked him about it the next morning and he couldn’t remember the details, just that something bad was happening to me and the baby in his dream.

Then, two nights ago I got up to use the restroom and as I was falling back asleep he shot up, grabs his phone and starts texting someone. My phone went off so I looked. He texted me. The texts were “are you ok baby” and “do we need to go to the hospital?”. I looked at him and asked why he texted me when I’m right next to him. He didn’t say anything this time either, just laid down and started rubbing my stomach and fell back asleep. I asked the next morning and he didn’t remember sending me texts at all. He had to look at his phone because he thought I was joking.

It seems like the closer we get to baby coming the worse his dreams get. Last night he shot up, pulled me on top of him and held me as close as he could until he fell asleep again so I could escape his arms lol.

Has anyone else gone through this or something similar? I wanna help him but there’s not much I can do about his dreams 😕