Am 3day late and I too a home test this morning and was surprised to see this

Uche
Am 3day late and I too a home test this morning and was surprised to see this!!! I did not know how come ,I have been on TTC since oct 2017 am 38years old Hubby is 38 year too.he dose not even know cos he is away for work coming next week.i have been on wellwoman preg care conception Hubby has been on well man conception!!! I thought cos of age it may not be that effective I came across FertilAid but was too expensive and can’t afford for both so I stoped my preg care conception and just stayed on folic acid 5mg !!! Then I used to count my ovulation to be day 14 but a doctor on askthegenocologist on Facebook helped to to understand that I have to minus 14days from my total cycle days and then I noticed my ovulation was always on day 16 I tried it this time and it worked.i l was able to save some money to buy the FertilAid and FertilAid ova boot cos I was told my ovulation is not really strong , so I started it on cycle day 22cos I did not know I will be able to convince in this cycle. I will go in on sartuday for a blood work.planning on how to tell Hubby fingers cross👌🙏. Sending loads of baby dust to all mummy’s in the house you will be celebrated soon.😻😻😻😻😻