Possibly miscarrying...

Co

I got my BFP Sunday, retested Tuesday morning with clearblue digital and confirmed pregnant! Tuesday late morning I began cramping slightly but not too bad. I went home and took a nap, awoke about 2.5 hours later and went to the bathroom. I peed and wiped and had quite a bit of blood, it took a few wipes to get it light. Since Tuesday I have still had intermittent cramping and bleeding/spotting. I haven’t filled a pad an hour, and there’s been a few times where it seemed the bleeding was coming to a halt. Yesterday I went to the OB, and she was concerned with the amount of blood during my pelvic exam. She did say my cervix was still closed at the time though. She sent me to the lab for blood work and my levels came back a 6... and I’m estimated 4.5 weeks, plus it says a clearblue digital requires a 50 hcg level to test positive...

I’ve cried most the morning. Has anyone had a 6 hcg level and went on to have a healthy pregnancy? I go back for blood work again tomorrow to see if things are progressing...