I think I’m going to divorce him..

My husband did a really good job faking who he was at first. We have two kids we didn’t plan for. (We are young. 19&21) we fight a lot because he can’t keep a job, and he never helps out with his kid (I’m pregnant with our second) or even helps around the house. I know we all say things when we get angry but for a few months now all he does is put me down. “I hate that I married you” “you gave me kids I never wanted” “you’re a stupid cunt” “you’re worthless” and much more..he’s also started Putting his hands on me recently and throwing objects at me. I know I need to leave..well that I should leave but is this just because he’s depressed and can get better? Or is he just not a good man?...I need support to find the strength to walk away...he hasn’t been the best husband..when my car broke he got himself a new car and gave his old car to his parents. Won’t give me any money for anything...so I’m scared about being a single mom to two on my own which keeps me here..he also tells me all the time that nobody is gonna want my kids and i. I don’t know, I just don’t know how to go about leaving him..help?