Teen parents

Katie

Travis and I had pur first baby when i was 17 and he was 14 on 02/24/2015 I am now 20 and hes 17 and we just welcome our little girl Mia on 02/13/2018❤ Travis and I have been together since I was 15 and he was 12 and soon to be married. We are and were teen parents and even though it is very frowned and shamed upon we woild not have had it any other way! Joseph (our oldest) taught us what is was to love unconditionally and what is meant to put someone other then outselves first and our little Mia has showed us what its like to feel totally complete💕 Joseph had always been the center of our entire world and Mia mskes that little world spin around! Being a teen parent is hard but its not much different from having your kids when your in your 20's or 30's and we are so grateful for our beautiful babies! So before you judge someone especially a young mom be supportive ask for their story because Im a teen mom we areat not sluts and one thing we hear a lot that is NOT at all accurate is our lives didnt end when we had our babies it was just beganning❤ we would rather spend the weekend in watching cartoons and making memories than out with our friends💯 so shout out to all the teen parents out there I sollute you