Part-Time boyfriend?

Amanda • Just here to give and receive advice from other women :)

So before I start, I want to put the whole story out there. I am 21 years old and my boyfriend is 28. We both still live at home with our parents. My family isn’t super close like having dinner together or days off together or anything, but his kind of is. He has an older brother who is 30 who also lives at home. His dad died of cancer a while back so it’s his mom, his 30 yo brother and him at home. He and I hang out 3-4 times a week and the rest of the days he spends with his family. Obviously I would love to spend more time with him but I understand the family values thing and that they’re close (a little weird at his age but I don’t judge.) He’s the only one in a relationship. His mom mentioned something a couple months ago after I left their house that she doesn’t know what she will do if her sons moved out and was getting all worked up that they’re gonna leave her. Obviously my SO told her that he’s not moving out anytime soon since him and I haven’t been dating long enough to move in together. Now we talk about moving in together and buying a house in the future (maybe a year or so.) NOW this is where I have a problem/question- he says when we move in together that we can start hanging out 5 days a week instead of our current 3-4 days. He says he won’t spend the night at his moms house, but twice a week he will be over there for the day and then sleep at our house. Do you ladies think this is a bit ridiculous? Like what happens if I get pregnant? Is he just gonna be helping me 5 times a week and then going to his moms on the weekend? Am I being emotional or overreacting by thinking it’s a little ridiculous that even when we are living together I still won’t be with him everyday/ almost everyday??