I’m in trouble!! I need help πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜­

Ja

So, I have a boyfriend. His name is trey. Well trey and I have been together for 9 months. The longer I been with him the more I question myself, β€œdo I really wanna be in a relationship? Do I really wanna be held down so young and not get to go have fun?” So, one weekend I go to my friends house and we got bored and downloaded tinder. This dude name Joshua was really cute and we started talking and stuff. Well, Joshua came and picked me up and took me out to eat. Well, we been talking for a month since. His birthday weekend is coming up and he’s going to Alabama with his best friend and his girlfriend and invited me to go! I live in Texas and never been out of the state and I really wanna go. So I told my boyfriend that I was going with my brother and his side of the family and my brother is my alibi. This Saturday is when I’m leaving but also I can’t stop thinking, β€œam I a bad person? What am I to myself if I do this?” But in reality, I can’t go out with my boyfriend cause he has no job, money, or truck. Not saying anything bad. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! Someone please help me with this situation!!