still no ultrasound! 😡😠

Seanna

I'm a nervous wreck! According to the first day of my last (what i thought was my) period I would be 10w1d. I had my first appointment Friday March 9th where I expected to have an ultrasound done because I was not 100% sure if that was the correct date or if it was just implantation bleeding (it was really short and light). when I got there they explained they were just gonna do normal pap tests and maybe check for the heart beat and I have to make a different appointment for an ultrasound. a little let down but still happy that'd I'd at least be able to hear the heart beat. the Doppler wouldn't pick up the heart beat and the doctor told me she thinks I'm only about 7 weeks. (to me that makes no sence) she told me to call immediately when I left to schedule an ultrasound (I called before I even left the building) and they tried to schedule me for the 29th of march!! I was luckily able to argue with them enough that t hey squeezed me in for the 19th but it's still a week away and here I am no idea how far along I am or if baby is even okay!!! I'm trying to stay calm I think this is very wrong. I see all these other mommy's seeing their baby's at 6-8 weeks and I don't get why I'm struggling to get one before 12 weeks!! anyone else having these sort of issues?!(I forgot to add this is my 4th pregnancy. 2 miscarriages and a 1 year old son. I was at least able to hear my son's heart beat at 8 weeks and had an hcg blood test to confirms things were going well.