Chemical Pregnancy/ Miscarriages

Nicole

I had been feeling pregnant for a few days when I got my positive on February 27th! I was so excited, I’ve always wanted kids. Unfortunately, I started bleeding 2 days later. I went to the doctor that Friday March 2nd, I took a HPT that morning. A clear blue digital and it still said Pregnant. So I had Hubby take me to the doctor. I couldn’t get in until 3:30 that afternoon, I took the test around 7:00-7:30 that morning. By the time I had gotten to the doctor their pee test was negative. They took blood anyways and I had to go to the hospital to have it taken again on Sunday March 4th. I got my results on Monday, March 5th. It was Negative, it was only at 1. I was heartbroken, it was the day before my birthday and I had been so excited, I still had all my symptoms. I was really hoping to get good news for my birthday, my husbands little sister wants to be an aunt so bad, her birthday was the 10th, we had planned on surprising her for her birthday with the news. I had to work the next day, I had to try to hold it together. For the first couple of days I was angry, I’d see other pregnant momma’s and ones with little ones (I work at a boutique, we sell women’s and little girls clothes) and I kept thinking why didn’t mine stick? Why does everyone else get a baby but not me? Now I see babies and it just makes me want one even more. Hubby and I are super trying now, we didn’t really try very hard the first time. I feel so much for you other ladies that have had chemicals and feel even more for those of you that lost your baby bean further along. It’s absolutely devastating, but please don’t ever give up. We’ll get our little baby beans one day, hopefully soon! 😉 So here’s baby dust to all and I hope your little beans stick extra good! I just wanted to put this out there in case anyone has had the same experience and your feeling down, you’re not the only one. There’s a whole community of us and we are all here for you, always!