Shapes, ABC, colors and numbers ?

lovetheglam • Poshmark Reseller 🙋🏽‍♀️

Does your April 16 baby knows his Shapes, ABC, colors and numbers ?

My son is turning 2 April 19th.

And let me tell you mommies the things my son saids and does always surprise me. Every single day I am surprised and proud of my husband and me for our parenting.

My son knows his abcs, all 26 letters.

He counts up to 13 and sometimes 20(once he reaches #13 he starts to randomly throw numbers😂)

He counts in Spanish up to 8(Spanish is my first language)

He knows about 10 shapes, his favorite ones right now are Oval, rhombus, pentagon, hexagon, semi circle and triangle.

He will literally point everything out that looks like a shape. When I drop him off at daycare he’ll always point out the tiles in the building where the daycare is located and saids Octagon! And then he looks at the door and saids Rectangle! He also memorizes EVERYTHING! I will literally tell him the name of some thing one time and he remembers it immediately the next time he sees it.

Everyday for about a month I’ve been wondering if any other 23 months old are also absorbing as much information as my son & then this morning I remembered that I have this wonderful app & this group hahaha how could i forget🤷🏽‍♀️

What does your toddler know ? I can’t wait to hear all the different things our babies know and where each kid is at. Maybe us can mommies can help each other out with new learning techniques❣️✨

(Ps. GOOOOOOD MORNING MOMMIES AND BABIES, MAY WE ALL HAVE A BEAUTIFUL PRODUCTIVE, POSITIVE SMOOTH THURSDAY) 😁