Vaccines!!

I am NOT trying to start a huge debate on vaccinating children verses not. I have a 6 month old that I do vaccinate. I’ve done my research, but I just always thought vaccinating was the right thing to do. (If you don’t, it’s your choice)

Today I was with my friend who has a 4 month old. She said she hasn’t taken her daughter to the doctor since she was 2 weeks and rambled on and on and on about why she won’t be vaccinating her child. She told me stories about all these children being incredibly fussy and dying the next day after getting them.

Well you guys...my daughter just got her 6 month vaccines yesterday. Not good timing!! She was extremely fussy before bed but she is teething so she is like this a lot recently so I just gave her tylenol and put her down and she was fine. Now she keeps waking up being upset and I don’t know, thanks to my friends stories I’m just a bit paranoid about this vaccine thing. I don’t know if I need reassurance or something but I just wanted to come to the community about this!!!