Baby sleep

Hey all. So I have a 6 month old son, and he STILL isn’t sleeping through the night! He can go to bed/naps all on his own, no problem, but he will be up every 1-2 hours just to scream, and then up every 3-4 to eat. We no longer breastfeed at night because it made it worse. He would be up every 30-40 minutes to eat, but would fall asleep and I couldn’t wake him back up to eat enough. So now he does bottles. He used to be such a good sleeper. Slept 4 hour periods when he was first born until he was 6 weeks old. After that he started doing 6 hours, and when he was 3 months old, he started doing 7-8. We hit the 4 month sleep regression so he got back up every 4-5 hours, but it slowly got worse and worse to where we are now. He’s up at 7:30am every day, and is up all day, besides his two, 1 hour naps, and is in bed asleep by 7:30 every night. I swear to god if I hear one more “oh he’s just teething, get over it. Let him sleep with you. Give him a tiny bit of adult cold medicine” I will punch someone. I know he’s teething, he has 3 coming through anyway now. I give him baby Motrin at night and orajel and that’s it. I don’t really care if he sleeps 8 hours at a time, but the up every 1-2 hours is awful. Any REAL recommendations would be so helpful!