Need peace of mind

Michelle • Boston : Mom of 3 expecting #4 💙💗💙💗

So! This is my fourth pregnancy and you’d think I’d be a pro by now yet here I am experiencing something new. All three of my babies were full term. 2 days late , 9 days late and 4 days late. I never had any signs or symptoms of going early with any of them and it took my body a lot to dilate and go into labor. That being said I’m 22 weeks and was having a lot of pressure. More than I’ve ever experienced so I took a trip to the ER as it was very late. Dr did an internal exam and explained that my outer cervix was open and my inner cervix was 1 cm dilated. The pressure I am feeling is for a number of reasons...1. My fourth pregnancy 2. I had a baby 9 months ago (back to back pregnancy) 3. My bladder has dropped and is adding pressure. Has anyone experienced any of this ? The doctor reassured me I can still go full term and not to worry too much. That when I feel more pressure to relax and put my feet up. Which as a mom, we all know is difficult to do. Just looking for others experiences similar to this. Thanks for reading 😊