Am I Pregnant?!

Hi, I'm 17 and me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex for about 3 weeks now. He never pulls out and the first time we had sex was on my most fertile day of the month. My periods use to be irregular but when I was on birth control it regulated them. (no longer on birth control but they were still normal) anyways I have multiple apps for my period and fertility and all of them say I'm supposed to start today and yet...no sign? I've been nauseous, having right pelvic pain, not real hungry, heat flashes (AND IM ANEMIC) swollen and sensitive breast and nipples, back pain, and I can't stand to think about Chips and Salsa (which use to be my favorite snack food) or pizza and all I crave now is beef jerky 😂😂 but anyways if i am pregnant i didn't expect to get pregnant so fast. I didn't think I was pregnant UNTIL my partner came up to me yesterday and asked me about it. Just need advice. My face when he asked me if I was pregnant

UPDATE!! So my boyfriends moms gonna buy me a pregnancy test. I'm gonna get the digital one im excited but also scared to get a negative.

UPDATE: i took the test and it was faintly positive ill post it on here. im taking one tomorrow morning and im sure it will be a much BRIGHTER line. oh and that thin line showed up almost immediately so i do not believe thats an evap line