Does anyone else hate this... 🙄

Rhiannon

So I’m 26 weeks pregnant and absolutely loving pregnancy and am so so excited about being able to hold my baby when he is due!

Now that I’m noticeably pregnant and have been for awhile people are always asking me how long I have left to go before I finish work and when am I due etc.

Love any opportunity to talk about my baby - but when I tell people I am due In 14 weeks and have 10 weeks to go until my maternity leave starts they always say ...”oh that is a good bit away yet” or “ oh that’s ages left” 😲

It bugs me immensely - pregnancy is amazing and has been flying by and with people asking me this nearly every day it pisses me off because it’s not ages away and It is going at a great pace but it makes it feel slow now because people are saying this on a daily basis!😡

#im.going.to.get.a.tshirt.with.my.due.date.on.it.and.stick.a.calendar.to.the.back.of.my.shirt.with.my.maternity.leave.start.date.in.a.huge.red.cricle!!!

RANT OVER!

any other pregnant women hate when people say this... or is t just me and my crazy hormones 😑💙👶🏻