Sexual assault or harassment

So when I was in 7th grade ( 11th now), I sat next to this kid... let's call him Sean. So Sean and I had some history before sitting next to each other in English. He bullied me in 5th and 6th grade. And it eventually got so bad he got suspended for it. But in 7th grade I was sitting next to him. (Assigned seats) and I asked the teacher to move me. And I told her why. So she set up a meeting with my counselor and Sean to "work out our issues". This did not work. And the counselor suggested to my English Teacher that we sit next to each other for the rest of the year.

Anyways. It started out with him putting his hand on my knee. I continually slapped his hand away. And every couple days he would move his hand up. He moved up and up with me telling him to stop for 5 months. He constantly told me that no one could do a damn thing bout it. And honestly I know he was right. No one could do a damn thing. But he moved up until my crotch. And he did nothing but put his hand there. I repeatedly slapped his hand away and told him to knock it off. But he would not.

I just don't know what to call what happened to me.

Any help is great.