just me or anyone else....

is it just me or is everyone getting engaged? i mean i am pregnant and not all women can make babies. but I'm in debt and so is my bf, so thats why were not getting married. but idk i guess after SOOO many people leaving me in life, i guess i just want to know someone will actually stay and stick around this time. sorry got emotionally. i have faith that this man won't leave me, but i still live with that fear. i mean wouldn't you think a man (before we started dating) who is just your friend, has no feelings for you (yet). wouldn't you think him letting you sleep in knowing your a single mother, wakes up with your son, feeds him, changes him, plays with him, wouldn't you think he actually cares. i did, i knew from that moment he could love me. A girl we both know (she claims to be my BESTFRIEND) but she talks so much shit about me,about how i raise my kid (when she doesn't have any).... He seen me in the drivethru of my job (taco bell) thought i was pretty and then i started going over that girls house cuz i thought she was my self. haha right. but he stayed there with her, her bf, his bestfriend and his little dog! (mycuddle buddy) i had once told him i just got my own place just me and Antonio, you can always come hang out. well i loved his company so much i was sad when he wasnt around. And before i knew it a month had gone by and he was living with me basically. we went out on a date October 2, 2017 and we were drinking and some feelings were spilled. i was joking around with a guy he knew (had a beard) like my man does, but i said "im sure hed let me take you home with us". the dude said would you really dude? and my man said "No actually ive grown very attached to her, id punch anyone in the face if they touched her." bam we were dating.... then 2 months later after We were pregnant. we didn't want anymore kids but at the same time i think we did. and were having a little boy..... i think he's a keeper im sorry if my post was scrambled more than breakfast eggs, i just don't have anywhere else to post my emotional rants or whatever. i hope its a good read. if anythings spelled wrong im sorry quick thumbs