Just wanted to share.

Am

Went to the OBGYN today to see what my options are and why I haven’t gotten pregnant, we’ve been trying sense July.

She was incredibly positive, very kind. Told me my weight and STD didn’t affect my fertility and it was a good thing that I had a child 5 years ago. It shows my pluming is working.

She put all my fears to rest and told me to try for 3 more months, but this time checking my ovulation. She also told me that my partner needs to get his sperm checked to make sure everything is healthy. She said his weight and age doesn’t affect swimmers.

She told me it normally takes a year, and if everything is working well (ovulating properly, healthy sperm) the next step would be flushing out my tubes to make sure eggs can freely pass through.

She said everything is a simple fix.

I’m not as worried as I was before, and I’m more positive. After this period comes ( 2 days late 🙄🙄🙄🙄) I’ll start charting my ovulation and we’ll try on days I’m ovulating and not following this app.

On a side note, I’ve been cramping badly just waiting for my period to come. 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ negative tests and I’m not gonna test anymore at this point. From how crazy these cramps are, the baby would have to be a god to survive them if I was.

Good luck ladies. Don’t give up.