Feeling Helpless😓

I have been crying all day. I have been moody. I got a faint positive on a pregnancy test four days ago. One that I knew couldn’t have been leftover hcg because it was a regular test and not an early result test. I thought it was finally real. But two nights ago I got blood when I wiped when I went pee after my fiancé and I had sex. The next day it was heavy and by nighttime there were small clots. We drove 40 minutes to the closest ER and they told me absolutely nothing. It was a waste of gas and everything. Now I’m bleeding heavier and I hurt and I’m running out of Advil. I was hoping for answers last night and I only got more confused. But I feel absolutely helpless. I’m young and we haven’t been trying too long but this month I see how other women get discouraged so easily. Im setting up an appointment for with my gynecologist and I’m going to set up the follow up appointment the ER is suggesting and hopefully I’ll finally get some answers between the two of them. I just really want a baby and i know my fiancé does too and I feel like I’m letting him down