5 Years Together, 2 Years Married. ❤️

Cayla • 💙Mommy to Mason Conrad💙 💚Army Wife💚

March 4th marked 5 years I’ve been with my husband. And today marks 2 years that we’ve been married. We have our ups and downs, but he saved my life at just 15 years old. I was on a bad path in life. My brain tumor was active, I was on multiple medications, and had x rays and cat scans every 3 weeks. They didn’t think I was going to make it because of the stress I was under from my mother and her boyfriend abusing me physically and mentally. And with drugs being forced upon me by them as well, it was supposed to be the end for my life. But I met my now husband, and he helped me escape. He helped me escape the abuse and my mother. He knew I was severely damaged when we met, but when I told him it was in his best interest not to get involved with a walking dead girl he looked me in my eyes and said, “I met you for a reason. You’re the one I’m meant to be with, and it’s in my best interest to save you so I can one day call you my wife.”... I was told by multiple doctors I would be lucky to live another 2 years to be 17 years old... Not only did he save me from my mother and the abuse, he helped me get the treatment I needed by working 3 jobs and switching to online schooling. At 17 I found I fell pregnant with his child, but I was told my whole life I’d never be able to have children because of my tumor. Was this my miracle? Was this a way of telling me all I needed was a little hope? Being that this would probably be my ONLY chance of being a mother, we decided to keep our baby. Just a week before my 18th birthday our beautiful son was born. And a month later my husband I were married. On our wedding day he looked me in my eyes and said, “I told you I’d one day call you my wife.” It was a long journey, a painful one, but here we are with our precious son who is now 2 years old, and myself at 20 when I wasn’t supposed to make it to 17 years old. I’m so happy I found someone like my husband, who knows where I’d be now if he hadn’t came into my life. Happy anniversary to my love. ❤️