judgemental mom

so I'm seeing a new guy and we haven't been intimate yet. I've slept over at his house a few times but nothing happens, we just hold each other and fall asleep. he's never even touched me sexually apart from one night when he was really wasted. my mother, on the other hand is creating a huge deal out of this. I've told her multiple times we're not intimate but she insists he's my booty call and that our relationship will never go anywhere because I am "giving it away too quickly". I keep telling her how can he be a booty call if he's never even seen me naked or touched me sexually? she insists he's a booty call and that I'm behaving like a cheap hooker. she also says dating hasn't changed since the 70's, it's just that I'm easy and a ho and that young women are stupid and easy now. it just makes me so sad that my mom is quick to judge me and throw me to the wolves like this. I've made mistakes in the past but I'm really trying this time and it's just discouraging that she sees me in this kind of light. 😔