getting over an ex

I really just need some solid advice.
I dated my first love when I was 19-22. I’m 34 now. I’ve had many serious relationships since then. My first love and I did stay in touch for about 2 years after the break up but really there has been no connection since...there was one time I saw him at a bar when I was 31 and he continued to text me for a day or two afterwards but that’s it.
He has been in a serious relationship for awhile, even when we saw each other at the bar he was. He is married now and has a child.
I have a child and have been with my boyfriend for 4 years. Since I was 22 I can’t get my ex out of my mind. Even now. I still dream about him almost nightly. I don’t speak to him out of respect for both of our relationships but I STILL am not over him. I’m just starting to understand that our relationship, to me and maybe only to me, was true love but I NEED to learn to move on and forget him.
I feel like everyday since I was 22 I am still thinking about him and mourning the loss of our relationship. What do I do, how the hell do I find true closure? Please help me.