Letrozole and Period Advice Needed

Katie • Rosie’s Mommy • PCOS • TTC Baby #2

I have PCOS, I’ve been taking 2.5 of Letrozole and ovulating each month since November. Last month, I had a trigger/HCG shot on day 11 of my cycle. My husband and I were only able to BD once during the 36 hour window due to a number of reasons.

Fast forward to April 1st, I was supposed to get my period, but did not. Now that I’m on the letrozole, I’ve been very regular. On April 2nd I got a tiny amount of brown spotting. This has become more common since being on the letrozole. I won’t really have a heavy flow until I start taking the letrozole. It’s just heavy brown spotting and then after the pill, it’s like a crime scene. This month however I’ve had nothing except that initial spotting. I have all the period symptoms; cramping, tender breasts, feeling tired, etc.

All my HPTs have come up negative and I just don’t think I’m pregnant.

Has anyone every experienced this on Letrozole or the trigger shot? Were your periods just basically disappear. I can’t get into my OB today of course and the pharmacist doesn’t know as letrozole is so new. Any ladies with experience in this?