NEED ADVICE FOR WEIGHTLOSS: Garcinia Cambogia

Taylor

Okay guys so first post,

I have been struggling with my weight since I became a teen. I’d always been chunky but once I got older it became a problem.

Now I will admit I loveee food. Total foodie. But now it’s gotten to the point where I’m scared for my health...

I’ve tried diet, exercise, combinations of both and it never worked. I got toned occasionally but never lost weight.

I’ve never taken any dieting pills because I was totally against pills in general. But now I’m having second thoughts...

I currently weigh around 270-80 which is the biggest ive ever been and it disgusts me. I’m 5 feet closer to 8 inches and while I’m a big girl it is proportional. Now though, it’s starting to get out of shape... my Dr said my ideal weight for my body type is 180.

The past month or so I’ve tried the Slim in 6 videos but like every other time my depression kicks in and motivation is gone again...

Now, I’m thinking of trying something I saw online and I want to know if any of you have been tried it and if so, how did it go?

It’s called GARCINIA CAMBOGIA and it was on the OZ show and celebs take it supposedly and it works so I’ve heard...

Now the bottle in the picture I got from Walmart and it has 50% HCA. Not sure if that’s good or not?

I also have hyperthyroidism and a metabolism problem and I heard this was an all natural diet pill that also can help correct these issues I have ...

ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREATLY WELCOME!!

Also I’m looking for work out partners... people who are over weight like me, just starting and need motivation and support. Or even people trying the GARCINIA CAMBOGIA pill. Plus I need friends so feel free to dm me 😅

Love and peace beauties 💜✌🏻