Oh my god

li

... so if you haven't heard Oklahoma teachers have walked out for protest for a damn good reason. There's no school.

BUT, that means my sos teen brothers want to be at my house.. everyday. All the fucking time. It's been an entire week.

Peeing on my toilet seat. Leaving their laundry in my damn floor.

Eating my food.

Ive asked, and asked and asked and I'm legit mad because they just showed up at 1 in the morning when I specifically asked them to not come back for the weekend. I want personal time with my so.

Tomorrow, they have got to go.

God go please get the fuck out of my house so I can clean my house and then get laid

I feel like this is a teenager daycare

Edit: they let my fucking cat out so my cat ran away. Now it's 3 am and I'm leaving to go look for him.

If my cat is gone and i can't find him, . Im literally going to lose my fucking mind. They left my front door wide open at 3am.

I found my cat walking down the road. He's in my room with me now and I'm trying to not be a total bitch.

Edit: if you're wonder I banished them back to their parents house. They can come back eventually but it won't be for more than a day at a time. I can't deal with all that.

And they will be sure to close the doors from now on when they're here because I turned into a copy of my mother on them