Switched from Trinessa Lo to Mononessa

Veronica

I had been on trinessa lo since October 1st of 2017. I've not had any issues, and have always taken it with 100% accuracy.

Things changed from March 6th to the 10th with spotting. The 7th was the beggining of my fertility window, and I was due to ovulate the 12th. The day prior to the spotting (5th) my boyfriend and I did have unprotected sex and he came in me.

Took several tests, all came back negitive. Since the spotting stopped, on the 10th, I didn't think much more about it and figured it was breakthrough bleeding. Had sex on the 11th (didn't come inside) and again on the 18th and again the 24th, which he did come inside both times.

Started what I assumed was either breakthrough bleeding again or my period the 26th. Went to the doctor and explained everything and did a urine pregnancy test that was negitive, she changed my BC to Mononessa. Started pack that day.

I stopped spotting/bleesing on the 2nd of April. We had sex the following day, (3rd) and he came inside. The 4th started my fertil window, and we had sex again the 6th, but he didn't come inside. Started spotting later that day, and have been since (today is the 9th) and is also my ovulation day.

(All of the fertil and ovulation window data is based on what my pill/<a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">period tracker</a> app predicts.)

Is this again breakthrough bleeding due to switching to Mononessa from Trinessa Lo, or something drastic like a false negitive, or fibroids?