Trying not to get my hopes up

Amber

Found out on 4/4 I am pregnant. We miscarried on 9/29 @ 12w2d. I had made an appointment in March with my OB for 4/6 she confirmed my pregnancy and sent me for labs. Initially she said she was going to give me progesterone then ahe said she wanted to wait for the labs to come back. In trying to be patient but I called the lab today they said my results were ready and would be faxed then to my doctor. I called my doctor before closing today to check in but had to leave a message. In so nervous, I'm trying to distract myself and not worry or stress too much. I'm only 5 weeks today. I have some nipple soreness, fatigue and hair loss but other tha. that, nothing yet. The lack of symptoms concern me a little even though I'm glad I'm not puking or feeling nausea. I just need to know that its progressing well. I took another test today just hoping the lines would be darker which would be my expectation with more HCG but they werent much darker. I hate the waiting game and not knowing. I don't think I am emotionally strong enough to go through a 3rd miscarriage. :/