Opinions Needed

Mira • 22. Educated. Outspoken

I Lost My Son At 16weeks In July Of 2016. After That Happened, Me And The Father Drifted Apart And Eventually Broke Up. Just Recently He Texted Me And I Don’t Know How To Feel About It.

When We Were Together We Were Fine. I Just Felt Like He Stayed Because I Was Pregnant. He Was Born Into A Family That Has A Substantial Amount Of MoneyAnd I Started To Feel Like He Was Looking Down On Me. When We Were Together His Mom Basically Told Me That She Don’t Think I’m Up To Par To Be With Her Son &’ That Im Using Him For Money. Which Was Never The Case Because I Didn’t Allow Him To Buy Me Things Because I Didn’t Want Him To Feel Like I Need Him to Buy Me Things. I Don’t Like Being Accused And I Don’t Wanna Be Around Negative People Like His Mother.

My Close Friends Told Me I Should Talk To Him, But I Just Don’t Feel Up To It. I Don’t Know How To Approach The Situation, Or How To Approach Him

A Part Of Me Feels Like Im Letting Insecurities Get The Best Of Me, But I Do Not Think I’m Wrong For Feeling The Way I Feel.