I still slayed despite the major difficulties

Kayla • Live your best life.

Can I just start off by saying that my first prom process experience has been a very stressful, hair pulling experience. I ordered 2 dresses for 2 different proms , about 3 WEEKS before my prom off of Lollipromdress.com (don’t order from them). I even paid extra for the prom dresses to get here in time. I was waiting and hoping that it would get here in time, my friends were scared for me but I was trying to remain positive about it so I wouldn’t stress myself out. I was trying to be patient because I knew I should have ordered the dresses like a month before because I know it takes time to make them. So I emailed them like 3 days before my prom and they said they would go ahead and ship the dresses out because they were done (the assholes should have been shipped it if that was the case). So that eased some of my stress because I thought they would put it on Priority shipping or 2 day shipping considering I paid extra for it to be here before my prom. WELL comes to find out the company is all the way in damn China, so they could only do global shopping which can take days. So when I tracked it the night before my prom it was still in China. Me and my mom was beyond stressed because this meant we would have to find a dress the day of prom! So I checked out

of school and we were ripping and running trying to find a dress and at this point I didn’t care what color or anything it was, I just knew that I had paid money for my prom ticket so I was gonna fucking be there if it was the last thing I did. But what i was not about to do was make my mom pay a whole bunch of money at the last minute for a dress. So my beautiful mother dropped me off at my makeup appt (my appt was @ 3:30 and prom started @ 8) and she told me that she would figure it out. This didn’t ease my nerves but she has never let me down before so I tried to chill. WELL my strong, determined mother found me not one but 2 dresses to choose from in less than like 2 hours and this is what I looked like after a very long stressful day and I looked like damn explosion ON A BUDGET👇🏽