My bestfriend hates my boyfriend

Me and my bestfriend go way back, we used to go out have fun with different guys. Be wild and not have a care in the world. She hates relationships, I think she hates them because she’s soo independent. She feels like if she gets a boyfriend he’ll try to tell her what to do because that’s what all her exes did. She’s very confident and outspoken sometimes We argue a lot because we are both that way. I recently got a boyfriend 2 months ago, She cannot stand him. She doesn’t even like going out with me anymore she said I️m no fun at all. They always argue. He wants to be cool with her. Me and her live together so I️t isn’t like he can escape her or avoid her. She’s my bestfriend. She can’t stand seeing him, she doesn’t even like talking to him. He’ll say Goodmorning she’ll completely ignore him and go in her room. Ik she isn’t jealous of my relationship. She’s always telling me how she can’t stand to be in a relationship right now. She says “ why would I put my time and energy in a guy, when I can put them into other things like work or school” I don’t know what to do. I need help.