THIS HAPPENED TO ME

Shortiie β€’ Stepmom to awesome 6yr old πŸ˜πŸ’• Mommy to My Baby BoyπŸ˜‡πŸ‘£ πŸ₯°2020β€πŸ‘£

On Thursday April 19, 2018 I Woke Up like ok I didn't start my Period Yesterday what's going on. πŸ€”πŸ€” I was already late 2 days.

So I Took My Husband To Work and Went to the Store. Of course After texting my BestFriend about it. Like Girl WTH is happening to me.

Since My Last Period March 19 I've been having symptoms I've never felt before. Anyways Woke up That day 4-19 and after I got home from taking my hubby to work and getting home from the store. I had bought 3 pregnancy test.

Took The First One And Just Like that It Came Out. Of Course I was Excited but Hella Shocked! Yet My Heart Hit My Stomach So I took The 2nd one too.

Yet I Sat There On The Phone With My Bestie Shocked, Excited, Nerves, Confused. So I Cried of Joy πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ‘£πŸ‘£

So I called My Husband right away To Give Him The Good News. No Answer!! Of course lol. So For Breakfast When I Took him food I Showed Him The Results

I Was Like You're Going To Be A Daddy Again πŸ˜πŸ‘£πŸ™Œ He Was So Happy and yet The Over Protecting Happened. lol Of Course My Stepson Wants A Boy and Is Excited As well.

So Now The 5 of us Will Be Expecting A Baby Boy Or Girl πŸ‘£πŸ’― We're So Happy and Excited!! πŸ’•πŸ™Œ Blessed To Say Happy For Our Rainbow baby πŸŒˆπŸ‘£. December Baby πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘£πŸ’―πŸ™