Body types

Cassidy

Ok so I don’t want to make anyone mad I just want to say what I’ve been feeling for a long time. I see all these posts about bigger girls and people telling them to love them selves and I totally support that, I believe that every woman/man is amazing. However idk if these people know it but they are saying things that sound like us skinny girls want to be skinny and that we starve ourselves. Anorexia is a real issue and it should not be made fun of, just because we are skinny that doesn’t mean we are anorexic. I personally, have high metabolism and I want to gain weight but it is super hard because I play sports and I’m very active. And when people make fun of me it hurts. They say these names like twig, stick, etc. they say things like you are so anorexic or I could break you. And honestly it doesn’t bother me anymore bc I’m used to it and it shouldn’t be that way. We shouldn’t be used to people saying mean things to us. I guess that the whole point of this it to say, think before you speak, not every skinny girl wants to be skinny, and just bc you think it’s a funny thing to say in a conversation, sometimes it not. Sometimes it hurts. A lot. So to everyone reading this please spread the word, bc everyone is beautiful. And isn’t our true purpose in this world is to love and protect each other? ❤️❤️❤️😘