Sex me up!

I climbed on top of his sexy, muscular body and he kissed my lips all the way down to my neck and chest. He lifted off my top to reveal my bare breasts and sucked on them which made me let out a loud moan. I ran my fingers through his curly hair and grinded on him as he continued to suck. I could feel his penis becoming erect and it sent a huge tingle down my spine, I wanted him to fuck me. He kissed my lips and carried me upstairs to his bedroom and flung me on his bed. I was naked and watched as he undressed himself and pulled down his trousers to show his big thick dick ready for me. He lay on top of me and massaged my clit and I moaned in pleasure. His two fingers entered my opening and I was soaking wet for him, he was fingering me so good! He stroked his big piece against my wet pussy teasing me, I wanted it so badly. “Fuck me!” I whispered in his ear. He entered me and started penetrating and thrusting so hard, I wrapped my legs around his back and my toes began to curl. I dug my fingers into his back and bit my lip. He was going slow then fast teasing me, he held my arms up and had full control of my body now. I could feel myself about to cum, I was ready. He looked into my eyes indicating he was ready. He penetrated me a few more times and I climaxed and the feeling went all the way through my body, I was in heaven. He cummed inside me but I didn’t care, I wanted to feel him. He rested his body on me and I held his head in my neck out of breath. He kissed my lips and I loved how soft his lips were. He was instantly hard again for me so I slid down the sheets and gave him head. I sucked all the way down to the balls and deep throated him. I licked and sucked on it so good, pleasuring him after he fucked me so good earlier. I sucked his balls and back up to his penis as he was stroking my hair. I felt a warmness in my mouth and he had cummed for the second time. I swallowed for him since he found it so sexy. We lay together and I slept on top of him listening to his heart beat as he slept. I knew the same thing would happen tomorrow which made me horny again.