My birth story

Km

Finally its my turn to write about the birth story of my daughter Myra. I was 39 weeks 3 days pregnant and tried everything for normal labour . On 15 th morning i started feeling contractions and we rushed to the hospital and on the same day night doctor scheduled for my induction but however the contractions started a night before 15 th. They checked me and i had strong contractions but was only 1.5 dilated. The doctor inserted Pitocin and the pains were same and with same contractions. The doctor checked at around 1pm and said that i won’t be able to deliver normally as my pelvic size is an average size and 99% chances are that there is no possibility of normal delivery. Morever my baby was not in the pelvic and was high up. However, she said decide and we will go for c-section. I was sad and things happened so fast. As soon as i said we are ok with the c section as we believe on the doctor. They suddenly started giving me medicines and due to medicines i was so drowsy. They took me to the operation theatre i was drowsy and got my anesthetisa and within 15 minutes my baby was born . Me and my husband can never forget that moment in our life. Its the happiest moment of our life

. The baby was born 3.65 kg and with an APGAR of 9.