Do I have a right to be offended?

One of my moms friends (I’m assuming a church friend because my mom has a lot of friends & I had never seen this one before) came over to our house to get some food we had boxed up for her. As I let her inside the door she approached me talking about how big my belly was getting. (Currently 19 weeks pregnant) That didn’t bother me much, I like knowing my little girl is growing. My mom & her continued to talk in the living room for a few minutes as I sat on the floor doing my own thing. After a few minutes passed she turned to me & said “I just can’t believe you’re pregnant.. babies having babies”. I’m only 18 & had not planned on getting pregnant but now that I am almost 20 weeks, know the sex & have started gathering stuff for my girl, I obviously already love her so much & don’t care to hear anyone’s opinions on me being pregnant, even though everyone has them. It got super quiet & awkward after her statement & I kinda just stared at her dumbfounded. My mom could tell I was uncomfortable so changed the subject. Do I have a right to be offended at her statement? I get it. I’m a young mom, but I’m also going on 19 & I’m definitely not a baby, just young. I’ve been getting super offended lately over everyone’s opinions on me. When my mom announced she was going to be a grandma, one of her “friends” commented saying “not little Gracie”.. I hadn’t even seen this lady since I was like 4🙄 My mom replied yes & she responded “well all I can say is good luck”. Is it my pregnancy hormones or would this frustrate other young moms as well?

EDIT- I am currently still living with my mother but my boyfriend & I DO have a place. We haven’t moved in yet as we are still packing up both of our houses.