Depression Talk 😊💖

Kylee • soon to be mama 🤰💕👶 Nov’ 2018

The other day there was a song on the radio that said “I’m lucky to be alive” and it literally made me burst into tears

It was just crazy but it made me realize a lot! I have the best man I could ever ask for. We have a baby on the way in November, we have a house, and a beautiful, healthy 5 year old who is sometimes a pain in the butt and mouthy but I wouldn’t trade her for the world.

A couple years ago I couldn’t have pictured myself in such a great place. I’ve struggled with depression and it was something I never thought I’d get ahold of. Sure, some days I really struggle. But I have my family for support and love. And for once in my life I’m so glad the couple times I tried to end my life didn’t work. None of this would have happened. I’m so loved even on my darkest days and it’s just something I wish I could go back in time and tell myself to save myself the trouble.

Anyways I just want to tell everyone to keep going, eventually somehow the world works out and things lessen on your shoulders and that gray cloud doesn’t follow you around forever. You can do this, I did it somehow.