long story but scared i accidentally deleted the first one

Alright so I am 18 and my boyfriend and I have been together for 8 months. we have been sexually active since we started dating and we have used protection in and off. So I got on the depo shot on January 10th 2018 and it was the worst thing I can do to my body. I had gotten all of the bad symptoms you can get i had the nausea, headaches, lower back pain, cramps, I gained 20 pounds, i went through serious depression and suicide, and I bleed for 3 months straight. I thank God my boyfriend is still with me because he really helped me through everything 💖

So boyfriend and I weren't having sex while I was bleeding so once it stopped we started having sex again about once every week and yes I kniw I should be using protection . So on Monday we were about to have sex and I notice a white thick creamy discharge on my underwear and I scared and I told my boyfriend and he said " it is okay we dint need to have sex" so we didn't. So now today Sunday I notice I have been spotting very very lightly and I been having slight cramping in my lower tummy. Also I notice my boobs are hurting everytime I touch them.

Also I know I should buy a pregnancy test but I have strict parents.