Please help...

Hi,

I’m looking for some advice on what to do next...

Me and my partner got engaged October 2015 getting married this October, so not long now 😬.

I asked my bridesmaids to be bridesmaids in December 2015 so they’ve all been well aware of the date and had plenty of notice, it’s not like it’s been a short engagement and we’ve just sprung the date on them last minute.

I finally ordered my bridesmaids dresses the beginning of this month and told them all that because there being made to order that once I’d ordered them there was no refunds, exchanges, nothing!

I get a phone call from one of my bridesmaids last night telling me she’s just found out she’s pregnant and come the wedding she’ll be 7 months. So the size 8 dress I’ve paid for and had made to her is now no longer going to fit. I’ve rung the boutique to see if they could do anything under the circumstances but they won’t. She said to me last night she understands if I don’t want her to be a bridesmaid anymore and that there wouldn’t be any hard feelings. I still want her to be a bridesmaid as shes my friend but the boutique where the dresses are from don’t do a maternity range...

I’ve now lost money on the dress, accessories and deposits on hair and makeup. What do I do? Xx