Am I okay or should I go to doctor?

Last night I felt like I had a UTI or I was getting one because when I peed it burned and it was like I felt discomfort in my urethra (sorry for tmi). I read that drinking lots of water was a home remedy for curing a UTI, so I immediately chugged two bottles of water and kept peeing last night. And it wasn’t like I felt an urge to pee and I only had a couple drops, I’ve been peeing normal amounts. This morning I woke up feeling no discomfort and all day I drank SO MUCH water and have been peeing a ton. Like I said before, it’s not like I’ve been peeing just drops I’ve been peeing a normal amount like usual. My pee is clear from all the water I’ve drank and isn’t cloudy, and now when I pee as soon as I’m done it burns for just a couple seconds and I’m fine. Aside from that today I’ve felt no other UTI symptoms and feel completely normal, the only problem I’ve had is after I finish peeing it burns like 2 seconds and after that it’s done and I feel no more burning. There’s also been a time towards the end of today I peed where it didn’t burn at all and it hardly even burns much anymore when I pee now, I guess since I’ve been drinking so much water? I drank like 6 bottles and 2 cups of water today. Does it sound like I have a UTI? And should I be okay and not need to see a doctor? I’m on birth control so I really didn’t want to get put on antibiotics